Globalization and the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) have highlighted the need for greater consideration of issues of competency-based learning and raised demands for high quality teaching and learning in institutes of pedagogical higher education. The development and advancement of information and communication technology, together with digital technology, have called for improvements and adjustments in the educational world. As a result, teacher education and training have undergone significant changes with the focus on practice-based education, teachers’ and teacher educators’ professional knowledge, and ICT integration. These recent developments require new and innovative perspectives on teacher education and training, including research, theory and practice. Educators need to contribute positively to human resource development to keep pace with the constant changing aspects of life and in so doing meet the needs of the community.
Hanoi National University of Education (HNUE), with the support of the World Bank and Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training, is honored to organize the 1st International Conference on “Innovation in Learning Instruction and Teacher Education” from 14th to 15th December, 2019. The conference provides an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational fields to share their theoretical knowledge, research findings and educational practices with their colleagues and academic community.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
* Competency-based learning
- Innovation and changes in Education
- Integrated teaching; Differentiated Instruction; Inquiry-based learning; Creative and active teaching methods
- Educational assessment, measurement and evaluation
- STEM education
- ICT integration in teaching and learning
- Modern educational technology
* Teacher education and professional development
- Teacher education: policy, practice and challenges
- Models of teacher education and teacher professional development: theories and approaches, programs, curricula, content, methods.
- Teacher education and training in the context of Industrial Revolution 4.0: opportunities, challenges and solutions
- Outcome standards in teacher training
- Competency-based curriculum development in higher education
- Educational management policy
- Abstract submission deadline: 10th April 2019, extended 5 days more => 15th April
- Notification of abstract acceptance/rejection: 6th May 2019
- Full paper submission deadline: 20th August 2019
- Final decisions of selected full-paper for publication in the indexed proceeding or Scopus indexed journals: 30th September 2019
- Revised paper submission deadline: 30th October 2019
- Conference dates: 14th -15th December 2019
- Accepted papers will be considered for publication in the Conference proceedings (with ISBN), HNUE Journal of Science, Educational Studies Moscow (SCOPUS indexed journal), or Jurnal Penelitian dan Pembelajaran IPA (ESCI indexed journal).
For more information, please contact Dr. Ha Hai Hoang (Hanoi National University of Education) at firstname.lastname@example.org or the email of Conference organizer: email@example.com.
The Organizing Committee